We are so excited that you are interested in joining us for worship this Sunday! We are a body of believers committed to worshipping the Lord, growing in our faith, and serving our community. Here is some information that can help as you plan your visit:
What time are the services?
- Our in-person worship service is at 10:30 am on Sundays.
- If you are not ready for in-person, we stream our service on our YouTube channel beginning at 10:30 am.
What should I wear?
- At Cary First, you will find a variety of apparel. Some will be in suits, some in business casual, and some in jeans and t-shirts. Wear clothes that make you feel comfortable! We do tend to keep things a little bit on the cool side, so dress accordingly.
What is offered for my children?
- Children are very important at Cary First. If you attend in person on Sunday, we have Children’s Life Groups at 9:00am along with Life Groups for adults. There is a Children’s Worship Service in the gym at 10:30am for K-5. Child care is available during the 10:30am worship service for preschool and younger. Check-in is on the 2nd floor of building D.
- Students, in grades 6-12, meet for Life Groups on Sunday evenings. Learn more about our student ministry when you click here.