We have two options to give online: you can either donate via the “Give Now”, or you can log onto Realm. When you give through Realm, you can schedule your donations and can see your year-to-date giving in real-time.
Give now via Realm to relief groups for the destruction in Turkey until March 19th. Write in the giving memo, "Turkey Relief".
Ways to Pray.
1. Pray God will heal the physical and emotional wounds of the people who have been impacted.
2. Ask the Lord to give comfort to those who have lost their loved ones, their homes, and everything they own.
3. Pray families will be reunited.
4. Ask God to give strength and endurance to the local believers so they can encourage others with the hope of the gospel.
5. Pray that the hearts around the world will have the desire to give financially to the needs of these people.
Mail Your Gift or
Drop it off
There are collection boxes outside of each door of the sanctuary. You can also bring it to the church office Monday-Thursday from 9 am-3 pm and Friday from 9 am-1 pm.
If you want to mail your gift, please send it to:
Cary First Baptist Church
218 South Academy Street
Cary, NC 27511
God invites us to worship Him in all areas of our lives, including the way we spend our money. Financially supporting a ministry like Cary First Baptist Church is an excellent way of doing this—here are a few reasons why:
It’s an act of worship and ministry. John considers his financial supporters “fellow workers” with him (3 John 1:5–8). Even though they do not do the ministry physically, their funds have made it possible, making them a part of his work.
It broadens and expands this ministry, enabling us to do more things that serve people and advance God’s kingdom in this city.
It deepens our passion for what God is doing in Cary. We put our money where our priorities lie, and then our heart follows where our money goes.
Because it is an act of worship, God is more interested in the shape of our heart than the size of our gift. That means we should seek to give Joyfully, Generously, and Sacrificially.