1. We believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God. We affirm both the Old and New Testaments, that though written by men, they were supernaturally inspired by the Holy Spirit, so that the scriptures are not the words of men, but the Word of God, and completely authoritative in all matters.
2. We believe that there is only one living and true God. He is an intelligent, spiritual, and personal Being, the Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. God is holy and perfect in all aspects. He reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through His Word, the Bible, and His Son, Jesus.
3. We believe that there is salvation only in Jesus Christ. He is God come to earth in human flesh for the purpose of redeeming a lost world. We believe in His virgin birth, victorious life, vicarious death, victorious resurrection, and visible return. All who are willing to turn from their sin and place their faith in Christ alone will be saved.
4. We believe that the church is the body of Christ. Every believer should assemble regularly with other believers. We believe that the two ordinances of the church are baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
5. We believe that the purpose of the church is to worship the Lord Jesus, learn how to walk as a child of God, and witness to others about the saving power of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that the mission of the church is to take the gospel to the world. We believe that God cares about every need of every person and that the Church, as Christ’s Body is to show His love and care for every person. Every member of the church is called to be a minister of the gospel through both acts of loving service and through a willingness to share the truth of the gospel with everyone at every opportunity. We believe that the scope of God’s love is world wide and this church is committed to taking the gospel to the farthest and most unreached places of the world.
7. We accept and subscribe to the doctrinal statement of “The Baptist Faith and Message (2000).”