Since ancient times, fasting has been considered an essential means of drawing near to God. But this spiritual discipline involves much more than abstaining from food; it goes right to the heart of genuine faith. Through this invigorating study, you’ll gain a clear understanding of the principles behind this practice and be equipped to make fasting a key part of your relationship with God.
Use this study to prepare you for Cary First’s church-wide fast and prayer. Sign up by November 24. Click here to purchase your book from Amazon or purchase it for just $6 on the first night of this co-ed class from Sheri or Cody Ellington, your session leaders.
Class will meet in B-310 on these dates:
- December 4 – The Right Attitude Toward Fasting
- December 11 – The Relationship Between Fasting & Sin
- December 18 – Fasting in Difficult Circumstances
- January 8 – Corporate Fasts
- January 15 – The Role of Prayer in Fasting
- January 22 – Examining Our Spiritual Condition