That morning during the 10:30 am worship, we will celebrate your achievement. Please wear nice “Sunday” clothes and bring your cap and gown. After the worship service, we will host a lunch for your and your family – make sure you & your guests RSVP by the given deadline on the invitation.
By Wednesday, May 30, here is what we need from you:
- 300 dpi DIGITAL senior portrait (to be shown during the service)
- 300 dpi DIGITAL senior portrait (for HS senior frame – may use a different portrait from service)
- The name of the high school/college/university from which you are graduating
- Your plans for the next year/your degree
- Your RSVP for the lunch (pay for your guests –$15 per person — using the Drop-off boxes or stop by the church office & see Mrs. Trina) & don’t forget to let us know if you or anyone in your party has a dietary restriction/allergy
Click here to upload your photos & information document to the Graduate Dropbox.